We Are Connected
In these times of fiscal restraint we are pleased to announce a FREE Fall Conference for Access, Privacy, Security and Information Management professionals. We are removing any financial barriers to attendance in an effort to grow our common communities.
This conference is being built by some key stakeholders working collaboratively, pooling resources and ensuring the quality of content that you have come to expect.
Registration is now open for the conference. When registering, your break out session options will appear once you’ve selected General Admission and proceeded to Checkout.
2 Day Conference + Workshop
Medical Education Center
NOVEMBER 28-30, 2016
- Personal Health Information Act (PHIA) Review
- Preliminary Privacy Impact Assessment (PPIA) & Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Information Management (IM)/Information Technology (IT)/Information Protection (IP)/Access & Privacy (The One Shop Model)
- Session with Ian Kerr
- Decoding Information Governance
- Health Research and Privacy
- ATIPPA, 2015
See the Agenda page for more details.
Names and email addresses are being collected by the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for the purpose of event planning. This information is collected under the authority of section 61(c) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact the OIPC office by email APSIMConference@gov.nl.ca or by phone (709) 729-6309.