The conference covers a three day period.
- Workshop Day - Monday, November 28th, 2016
- Conference Day 1 - Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
- Conference Day 2 - Wednesday, November 30th, 2016
Workshops will take place on Monday November 28th, 2016.
- 9:00 am to 12:00 noon Personal Health Information Act (PHIA) Review
Michael Bannister, Director, Information Management, Department of Health and Community Services (HCS)
Blane Edwards, Manager of Privacy and Information Security, Department of Health and Community Services (HCS)
- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Preliminary Privacy Impact Assessment (PPIA) & Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
Erin Drover, Senior Privacy Analyst, Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Office (ATIPP Office)
- Keynote Address – “We Are Not Alone”
Dr. Ian Kerr, the Canada Research Chair in Ethics, Law & Technology from the University of Ottawa
- Genetic Research and Privacy
Patricia Kosseim, Senior General Counsel and Director General Legal Services, Policy, Research and Technology Analysis Branch Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- The One Shop Model - Information Management (IM) / Information Technology (IT) / Information Protection (IP) / Access & Privacy
Shelley Smith, Chief Information Officer Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN)
A complete view of Conference Day 1 and Day 2 can be found in the Agenda. Once registration closes this file will be updated with room locations.